Getting StartedIf you are contractor and/or locums, you can join us at any time. The time of joining an Umbrella company can be prior to contract or it can also be during the tenure of your service agreement. You will become our “Flexible Employee”, hence you do not have to worry about taxes, IR35 & MSC compliance and we will help you to maximize your pay by helping you claim legitimate business expenses.
Being our “Flexible Employee”, you can work through various recruitment agencies & clients and pick up short term contracts/assignments by keeping your account active with Benifacts Umbrella with zero charges and can avail our services when you work.
Our industry expert advisor will help you understand the entire process and your benefits as below:
- How Umbrella Payroll is and how it works to maximize your pay.
- What expenses you can claim which in turn can help you to minimize your taxable income
- What is your National Insurance, Holiday Pay and Pension Contribution on contractual assignments
- By giving illustration of your earnings by asking you some estimate amounts for your fair understanding
- Confirm the details of the recruitment agencies you are working with so that if you decide to join our Umbrella Payroll, we can inform about your joining with us and accordingly your status on their records will get changed to “From PAYE to Umbrella Payroll”.
- Ask for your personal details like – Your Full Name and Contact Details.
- Help you understand how you can get registered with us and shall help you with your pre & post registration formalities.
Welcome Pack:Once a contractor and/or Locum is registered with us, we send the Welcome Pack, which includes:
- Registration Form
- Employment Contract
- Expense Claim Form
- Expense Claim Form Guide
- Starter Checklist
- Brochure of Benifacts
Benifacts requests you to return:
- Signed copy of Employment Contract
- Duly filled starter checklist (or) Part 2 & Part 3 of P45
- Coloured copy of your Passport and Right to Work (Visa)